Dear Friends and Colleagues,
After the first international symposium organised in Karabük between 2nd and 4th of March, 2016, the 2nd International Symposium on Natural Hazard and Hazard Management (ISHAD2018) will be held at Sakarya University between 4th and 6th of May, 2018 through the collaboration of Academic Platform, Sakarya University and Karabuk University.
We cordially invite all the academicians in the scientific world to be part of this symposium and have the exclusive experience of one of the most exciting places in the world. This symposium has been designed to provide an environment to share and upgrade the participant`s research findings so that they may get the opportunity of having a better understanding of natural hazards, disasters and their management.
The primary aim of ISHAD2018 is to bring together the academicians, experts, bureaucrats, local governments, students, non-governmental organizations, institutions, foundations, companies and firm representatives related to natural hazards is.
1. Disaster Logistics Planning and Coordination
2. Disaster Sensitive Urbanization
3. Communication and Information Security
4. Earthquake Early Warning Systems
5. Earthquake Resistant Structures
6. Risk Analysis and Disaster Management in Natural Disasters
7. Hydro-meteorological disasters
8. Climate Change
9. Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Risks
10. Seismic Hazard Analysis
11. Civil Defense
12. Transportation Network Security and Reliability
14. Ground Problems
All accepted papers will be published by ISSN number and indexed by EBSCO and Google Scholar.